A Flexible CRM for a Changing Time
Have you noticed how the nonprofit and philanthropy sectors are changing? Here’s how Giving USA recently described this year:
The plates of institutional giving are shifting under our feet. 2020 is proving to be a year of seismic events—the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic fallout, the mainstreaming of Black Lives Matter as a global movement, a U.S. presidential election that we can expect will impact nonprofit fundraising more than in other election years—that are changing life, and also philanthropy, as we’ve known it.
When we launched Julep this spring, we knew it was the perfect nonprofit CRM to help organizations adjust to the many challenges we’ve seen this year. More than ever before, it’s critical to have a central platform for your organization to manage all nonprofit functions that enables you to access it from any location.
Is your current CRM enabling you to keep up with these changes, or are you forced to change your nonprofit to fit the CRM?
We know that looking for a new CRM can be overwhelming. That’s why Julep hosts monthly tours of our CRM. The next one will be this Thursday, August 27, at 2 p.m. EDT. During the tour, you’ll see how Julep’s flexible features make it easy to apply the strategies and tips we post on this blog. The monthly tour will cover:
- An intuitive interface that’s easy for everyone to navigate – from volunteer to executive director.
- Streamlined workflows and functions for all levels of users.
- Easy gift processing for all types of gifts.
- At-a-glance dashboard analytics and graphs to stay updated on organization performance from events to accounts payable.
- Unlimited users & customizable user permissions that enable your organization to completely work remotely.
- Tools that empower robust fundraising programs and help you maximize donations at every level.
- Painless implementation & transition without a steep learning curve and excellent customer service.
Spend a few minutes with us on Thursday to learn how Julep can help your organization turn the challenges from this year into new opportunities.
Learn more about Julep here.